Open April 15 to October 15 and smoke-free as per Government of British Columbia regulations applying to public places
All accommodations have been inspected and approved by the Municipality and Fire Department of Lake Country and the BC Tourism Department
All accommodations are based on double occupancy and a minimum stay of 2 nights
Check in time: 4:00-7:00 pm Check out time: 10:30 am
Special arrangements can be made for early check in; luggage can be stored in our office until actual check in time.
KAL LAKE SUITE
- 900 sq. ft. self-contained suite with a private entrance
- King size bed with Simmons Beauty Rest Hi-loft pillow top firm mattress
- 32” Sony Bravia flat screen TV with a separate DVD player (with surround sound), an oversized arm chair and large, ceiling fan
- Spacious, fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator, glass-top stove, toaster, microwave, coffee-maker, blender, kettle and cooking ware.
- Four piece private bathroom with hair-dryer and bathrobes
- Separate dressing room and storage area for luggage/golf clubs/ski-snowboard equipment.
- Private, covered outdoor patio area with 4-piece lounge set
- High-speed WIFI Internet connection
- Air conditioned for your comfort
- Games room with pool table, dart board, board games
- 6 person hot-tub (Shared with guests on weekends only)
- 4-piece exercise room
- There is a studio (beside the suite) with a pull-out queen sofa bed, 32″ Sony Bravia flat screen TV and private bath. This room is available (for a fee) for friends/family members of the guests booking into the Kal Lake Suite.
WEEKLY RATE (Sat to Sat):
- $1500/week for Kal Lake Suite – based on double occupancy
- $700/week for Studio (only combined with suite) – based on double occupancy
OYAMA ROOM (available Thursday, Friday & Saturday only)
- Large 175 sq. ft. bedroom with queen bed and ceiling fan, air conditioning, 32″ flat screen TV, chaise lounge, bar fridge, private 4-piece bathroom, bath robes and WIFI
- Shared outdoor hot tub
- Daily Rate: $159/night with a minimum stay of 2 nights (based on double occupancy)
VINTAGE ROOM (available only when paired with OYAMA ROOM)
- 121 sq. ft. bedroom with queen bed, ceiling fan, air conditioning, 32″ flat screen TV, shared 4-piece bathroom, WIFI and bathrobes
- Shared outdoor hot tub
- Daily Rate: $139/night with a minumum stay of 2 nights (based on double occupancy)
TERMS OF BOOKING
We require a 50% deposit of the entire reservation to secure your booking.
Deposits can be made by credit card.
VISA, Mastercard or Cash on arrival
Cancellations (written notification required)
Cancellation 90 days or more prior to arrival, 75% of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellation 31 days to 89 days prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellation 30 days or less prior to day of arrival will result in loss of the entire deposit.
In the event of a “no show”, the entire deposit is non-refundable.
Without notification in the case of a “no-show” after 24 hours of reservation date, the suite will be forfeited.
Vacating your Suite Early
Unused portions of reservations are non refundable, all payments will be forfeited for those dates.Because of the location and quiet serenity of Kal Lake Hideaway Bed & Breakfast Vacation Resort, we recommend you reserve as far in advance as possible to ensure dates are available for your visit.We are already booking into the summer of 2018.