- 8-person Hot tub
- Fitness Room with 4 pieces of apparatus (120 lb. Universal gym, recumbent stationary exercise bicycle, running/walking treadmill and light weights bench)
- Games Room – Pool table, Dart Board, Board Games
- Private beach area for swimming, relaxing and water activities, a large T-shaped dock that can accommodate your power boat (additional moorage fee $10/day). Bring hotdogs and marshmallows to roast around the fire pit.
- Two kayaks, one 15 foot canoe, a two-person paddle boat at no additional charge.
- Three acres of private forest walking trails (Fall and Winter months) on site with another fire pit location in the woods. Area is also suitable for snowshoeing in winter; weather conditions permitting.
- Three acres of spacious lawns for strolling, bocce, croquet or just relaxing in the hammock.
- 20 minutes from Kelowna International Airport, which has daily direct flights on WestJet and Air Canada from Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto and from Seattle on Horizon Air. Vehicle rentals are available at Kelowna International Airport, Kelowna and Vernon.
- 30 kilometres (30 minutes) to Kelowna where you will find major department stores, restaurants, theatres, museums and art galleries
- 20 kilometres(20 minutes) to Vernon where you will find similar department stores and restaurants, as Kelowna, as well as Motoplex Race Track and O’Keefe Historic Ranch
- 40 minutes to Silver Star Mountain Resort (Vernon), 90 minutes to Big White Ski Resort (Kelowna), two hours to Sun Peaks Ski Resort (Kamloops) and two hours to Apex Mountain Ski Resort (Penticton).
- Within an hour’s drive of 18 championship golf courses including Predator Ridge (15 minutes), Okanagan Golf Club (The Bear & The Quail (20-minutes), Gallagher’s Canyon, Sunset Ranch, Tower Ranch and Black Mountain Golf Resort. (within 45 minutes)
- 20 minutes to Gray Monk Winery, with over a dozen other estate wineries and tours within a 50 minute drive such as Mission Hill, Summerhill Pyramid Winery and Quails’ Gate Winery.
- 10 minutes from Oyama Zip Line; the North Okanagan’s only zip line adventure.
- 5 minutes from Gatzke’s Farm Market and Restaurant and many other local orchard operations where you can purchase fruit from the growers on site.
- 10 minutes from Lake Country’s four new public tennis courts that are lit for evening use.
- Fishing on Kalamalka Lake and/or Wood Lake (2 min drive away) - Kokanee and Rainbow Trout can be your catch of the day!